Access International has an active practice assisting startups as well as established companies of all sizes with a broad range of corporate transactional matters, including the following:
- Entity selection and establishment (branch office, corporation, LLC).
- Protection of intellectual property.
- Commercial agreements of all types.
- Venture capital financing and securities transactions.
- Employee / contractor retention and termination, proprietary information protection.
- Commercial leases.
- Joint ventures.
- Mergers / acquisitions.
Access International has particular expertise in securities and M&A matters. The Firm represents two international venture capital funds, and has managed M&A transactions involving operations in multiple countries.
The Firm provides assistance with these and other corporate matters under US and Japanese law, and draws on the expertise of a network of counsel in other jurisdictions when appropriate.
To see how your business could benefit from our corporate transactional expertise, please contact us