Through its Tokyo Office
and affiliation with Japanese counsel
, Access International Law Group specializes in representing companies entering Japan. The Firm assists clients with establishment of subsidiaries or branch offices, local registrations, protection of intellectual property rights, legal issues relating to hiring of employees and contractors, negotiation of office leases and other matters. The process of starting a business in Japan is different from that of most jurisdictions and involves a number of complexities, not only for foreign companies but also for Japanese domestic concerns. Access International has guided many foreign companies through this complicated process. The Firm offers full-service Japan market-entry support in association with local immigration specialists and tax advisors.
As a unique, value-added service, the Firm also offers international market entry business consulting for clients entering Japan. Consulting services are coordinated closely with legal advice to ensure the most cost-efficient market-entry strategy and implementation.
The Firm assists companies considering expansion to Japan with the following:
- Advice regarding market-entry strategies: licensing, distribution, joint venture, branch office, subsidiary.
- Legal and business terms of joint ventures.
- Establishment of branch offices and subsidiaries.
- Obtaining and negotiating financing.
- Protecting intellectual property.
- All other legal aspects of launching a business in Japan.
If you are considering expanding your business to Japan, please contact us
for more information on how we can help.